- 75g caster sugar
- 350ml fresh lemon juice, strained
- 50ml Pimms
- 50ml celery juice
- 8g leaf gelatine
1. Mix caster sugar with lemon juice and heat until the mixture is steaming and the sugar is dissolved (don’t boil as this will make the jelly milky). Remove from heat.
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water, for approximately 3 minutes, until it’s soft. Then squeeze it dry, add to the hot juice and stir until completely melted. Make sure the jelly is not too sweet.
3. Pour into mould of desired shape and once cooled place in the fridge overnight to set.
4. Mint Sugar - Grind plain white sugar with fresh mint leaves until blended, then place in a bowl and leave to dry out. This is perfect for sprinkling over cocktails, desserts, ice creams and fruit salad.
Stand the mould in hot water for a few seconds before placing the jelly on the plate, add frozen Greek yoghurt and sprinkle some mint sugar.
The perfect dessert for a hot summer evening !
Return to recipe menu